Interested in International TacoTime Opportunities?
Thank you for your interest in Kahala, one of the largest, most experienced quick-service restaurant companies in the world! We have introduced our Kahala brands into over 25 countries outside of the United States.
The process & timeline
- Qualification of applicant
- NDA executed between Kahala and applicant
- Kahala sends confidential information; business plan to be completed by applicant
- Applicant completes business plan and sends it to Kahala for review
- If the business plan is approved, Kahala formally invites applicants to visit Kahala headquarters
- Kahala visits applicant’s headquarters to finalize business opportunity discussion
- Sign letter of intent covering major business terms of agreement
- Review and sign final master franchise agreement
- Open First Store!
Become a Master franchisee
Our international master franchisees are some of the most experienced restaurant operators and retailers in the world. We believe that combining our know-how in creating the Ultimate Quick Service Restaurant Experience with their unique knowledge of their country’s culture and retail community creates the best recipe for success.
We therefore seek something truly exceptional when it comes to a master franchisee abroad. We’re not looking for individual store owners; we’re looking for companies with experienced management that can launch and develop our brand within their country. We’re looking to work with established companies that share our passion for our brand, success and aggressive growth, our extreme commitment to quality, and our commitment to servicing our customers. Your company should have the expertise, the team, and the resources necessary to support our brand – and stores – abroad.
An ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- Currently involved in Food & Beverage, Retail, or other service related business
- Currently multiple stores operating; multiple concepts a plus
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the marketplace and have the ability to bring in a proven management team
- Have successfully introduced & developed other F&B or Retail concepts
- Fully understand import/export regulations for your country and the USA
- Have enough working capital for this project
If you feel that you or your partners have the experience, resources, and passion to become one of Kahala’s master franchisees – to help us develop your country’s entire market – please fill out the form below: